In a shocking revelation, BBNaija Season 7 winner, Phyna, has disclosed that her cook had been secretly poisoning her food. The reality star made this revelation in a recent interview with media personality, Toke Makinwa.
Phyna recounted how she had been experiencing stomach pains after meals and had even coughed up blood on one occasion. Concerned for her health, she visited a doctor who ran various medical tests on her. To her horror, it was discovered that she had been ingesting poison.
Upon further investigation, it was revealed that her cook had been lacing her food with the toxic substance. The motive behind the cook’s actions remains unclear.
The news of Phyna’s poisoning has sent shockwaves throughout the entertainment industry and beyond. Many have expressed their sympathy and support for the reality star, who was fortunate to have discovered the poisoning before it caused any serious harm.
It is a stark reminder of the dangers of trusting those who work in our homes and the importance of being vigilant about what we consume. The incident serves as a cautionary tale for everyone to pay attention to their health and be mindful of any unusual symptoms or changes in their body.
Phyna’s bravery in coming forward with her story has been commended by many, and she has urged others to be vigilant about their own health and safety. The interview has sparked a conversation about the importance of trust and the need to be cautious when entrusting others with our well-being.