How to Check WAEC Result 2019 Online
This is a simple guide on how to Check WAEC Result 2019 Online. The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) have officially released the May/June WASSCE 2019 result. According to the examination body, over 1.6M candidates sat for the May/June WASSCE 2019 in Nigeria.
In this article, we’ll be showing every participant how to Check May/June WASSCE 2019 result. This is a big relief for those candidates who need the result for 2019/2020 admission into tertiary institutions. WAEC was established as far back as 1952 and tasked with conducting examinations and awarding certificates required in public interest within English-speaking West African countries.
How to Check WAEC 2019 result
Below you will find a simple guide on how to WAEC Result 2019
- Make sure you get the WAEC result e-PIN voucher card either from any WAEC office or any accredited centre. You can also get the result card from most cyber-cafe shops albeit at a more expensive price.
- Then visit the WAEC official website www.waecdirect.org/
- On the left-hand side of the homepage is the “Result Checker” section.
- Input your 10-digit WASSCE Examination Number. The number usually consists of the 7-digit centre number and 3-digit candidate number. e.g 4323225673
- Input the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g 2019
- Select the type of Examination. In this case, it will be “School Candidate Results”.
- Then enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the e-PIN Voucher.
- Enter the serial number on the e-PIN Voucher.
- Press on the “Submit” button and wait for the results window to come up with your result.
Please note that a candidate can only check his/her result with the e-PIN voucher card for a maximum number of five. After exhausting this time, the candidate will be required to purchase another e-PIN voucher card to check his/her result for the sixth time.
How to Check May/June WAEC 2019 result through SMS
- Candidates can check their result through SMS without having to visit the WAEC website.
- The e-PIN voucher card will still be required for this method.
- Send an SMS in the format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to short-code 32327. This method is for Glo, MTN, and Airtel subscribers. For example, your SMS will look like this WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2019
4. Please ensure there is no spacing in the message and adhere strictly to this format. After sending the message, wait for your result to be delivered to you via SMS.
5. Note that this method will cost you thirty naira (N30) only.
I Am having problems checking my May/June WASSCE 2019 Result
Candidates that are having problems checking their result through both methods are required to send the following details; error message displayed, examination number, type of exam and year of exam to email@example.com for verification and assistance. Or visit any WAEC office nearest to you.
List of WAEC Offices in Nigeria
Below are some of the WAEC office in major cities within Nigeria;
WAEC International Office
- 3 Watchtower Avenue,
- Onipanu, Somolu, Lagos
- Private Mail Bag 1076. Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
- Tel: (234-1)-5820266, 5820704, 7915675, 7914351-6
- Fax:(234-1) 5820265
NIGERIA National Office
- 21, Hussey Street, Yaba;
- Private Mail Bag 1022, Yaba, Lagos.
- Tel: (01) 7305150, 961016, 2136455, 8974569
Abuja Zonal Office
- Secretariat Road,
- P.M.B 67, Garki,
- Tel: 09-4832969; 4836173
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benin Zonal Office
- Exams Council Avenue
- Off Benin-Auchi Road
- (Opp. Water Reservoir)
- P.M.B 1234,
- Benin City,
- EDO STATE.
- Tel: 052-875481; 876483; 875484
- GSM: 08025383319
- Email: email@example.com
Enugu Zonal Office
- 22, Aguleri Street,
- Independence Layout,
- PMB 1040, Enugu,
- ENUGU STATE.
- Tel: 042-823384, 823375-9
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ibadan Zonal Office
- 1/3 Akintoye Adesina Way, Ijokodo,
- PMB 5260, Ibadan,
- Oyo State.
- Tel: 02-8104370; 8101058; 8101084; 8707227; 2007079; 2008394
- Email: email@example.com
Ikeja Zonal Office
- Plot 18,18 & 20, Ijaye Road,
- Ogba Estate,
- P.M.B 21582,
- Lagos State.
- Tel: 01-7731743, 8939438, 8939460
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jos Zonal Office
- Yakubu Gowon Way,
- Along Buruku Road,
- P.M.B. 2251, Jos,
- PLATEAU STATE.
- Tel: 073-461847; 463684
- GSM: 07030131944
- Email: email@example.com
Kaduna Zonal Office
- Zaria Road,
- Adjacent Kano Post Office,
- P.M.B. 2135, Kaduna,
- KADUNA STATE.
- Tel: 062-889257
- GSM: 07028351188
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org