Flash Share also known as Xender is a popular transfer tool on Android. The app is really fast on transferring files from one device to another and uses zero data.
Hence many people are searching for where to download it.
We’ll be showing you how to download the latest version of Xender for Android & iOS devices. Xender carters for all your sharing needs without using data.
Its download speed is arguably the best and you can send file size of 1GB within a minute or so. There is just no restriction on the file size one can receive or send using this app. It comes pre-installed on most Android devices but if you don’t have it, pre-installed you can easily download it.
How to download Xender for Android device
Below is how you can download Xender
- Go to Google play store
- Search for “Xender” in the search box.
- Click on the download/install button.
- After downloading it will automatically install.
- Once installed, open the app and start sharing files. The app has over 100 million downloads on Google play store.
How to download Xender for iOS device
- Go to Apple’s app store
- Search for “Xender”
- Download and install the “Xender: File Transfer Sharing” app.
- The app is completely free. So open and start using it.
Features of Flash Share/Xender
- Transfer files with flash speed: The highest speed is up to 40Mb/s, which allows you to send large-sized video in seconds.
- Slide pictures to share: Smoothly share photos to your friends by sliding.
- Share all kinds of files without restrictions: From music, documents, pictures, to videos and apps, send anything you at any time.
- Friendly design: Comes with functions related to transferring files such as opening, deleting, installing, uninstalling, viewing e.t.c.
- Free of network connection: You don’t need internet or connection to transfer files to friends and family.
- Check out connected friends’ mobile apps: When you’re connected to a friend or family’s device, you can see all the apps they installed.
- Send large files without limitation: Sharing photos, videos, music, apps, documents and any other file types of unlimited file size.
- Supports cross-platform transferring of any files between Android, iOS and Windows operation systems. Whether it’s a phone to tablet, tablet to PC/Mac it doesn’t matter.
- File manager: It enables you to move, view, or delete files you received. Before cleaning your phone storage, you can make a backup copy of your files.
- Smartphone replication: Smart switch mobile data like contacts, pictures, videos, SMS, music, games and any other files from your old phone to the new one.
So there you have it on how to download the latest version of Xender for Android & iOS Devices.
This file-sharing app supports the following languages English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, German, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, and Vietnamese. Xender comes with a simple UI and you shouldn’t have any problems learning how to make use of it to share files amongst family and friends.