Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019: Requirement and How to Apply Online
Have you heard about the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019? Well, the Lagos State government is recruiting teachers for its secondary schools across the state. If you’re interested in this job opportunity, then you have come to the right place. We’ll be giving you all the necessary information regarding how to apply for Lagos State teachers recruitment 2019.
In case you don’t know, Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has announced they will start the implementation of the minimum wage of N35,000 this November. This means state teachers will get an increment in salary. There has never been a better time to apply for the Lagos State teaching job.
Requirements for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019
Below are the requirements you must meet if you’re interested in the Lagos State teaching job;
- Applicant must have any of the following academic qualifications; • Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology and other relevant courses.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Applicants must be able to provide the following; Birth Certificate, Passport Photograph, First School Leaving Certificate and O-Level Certificate, NYSC certificate and Curriculum Vitae.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 Job Description
The Lagos State Government in a bid to ensure that the standard of secondary school education is on par with the demands of the 21st century will recruit one thousand teachers. The job title is a “Secondary School Classroom Teacher Grade Level 08”. The subjects are as follows; Commerce, Basic Science Biology, Computer Studies, Economics, English, Guidance and Counselling, Business Studies, Chemistry, Christian Religious Studies, Civic Education, History, Islamic Religious Studies, Mathematics, Physics, and Yoruba.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019
- Visit the TESCOM recruitment portal tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Register or create a new profile and Login your details
- Check for Job Openings
- Choose your Subject of Choice you want to teach and click the “Apply” button.
- After a successful application, print the confirmation slip. Be careful, as you can only apply once.
The deadline for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 is Wednesday 20th November 2019. So hurry !!!