The Latest CAMON 12 Pro features a dedicated Google Assistant Button that allows users to get more done on the go. Global premier mobile phone brand TECNO Mobile is to bring its latest Camon 12 Pro Smartphone, powered by Google’s Android™ 9 Pie operating system and equipped with the Google Assistant Button, to CES 2020 on January 7th.
TECNO Mobile has joined a partnership with Google to bring the latest Android operating system to customers. As Google is making improvements to Android for a smooth experience on the new class of smart device, TECNO launched latest CAMON 12 Pro smartphone featuring the Google Assistant Button which displayed in a Google booth at CES 2020, to help users get things done fast and plan ahead so users can focus on what matters most. Google demonstrates smart devices with the Google Assistant Button at CES 2020
Photo: TECNO Mobile Source: UGC TECNO CAMON 12 PRO with the Google Assistant Button displayed at the Google booth Photo:
“TECNO emphasizes immersive user experiences provided through cutting-edge hardware and software,” said Stephen HA, president of TRANSSION and GM of TECNO Mobile, “We are delighted to embark on this mission with Google.”
The newly released CAMON 12 Pro is equipped with 16+2+8MP AI Max Triple Rear camera, revolutionary in-display fingerprint scanner and the Android™ operating system, providing:
● Multi-camera support and camera updates:
● AR Emoji: CAMON 12 Pro users can animate their favourite emoji with real facial expressions.
● Enhanced Messaging Experience: Users can reply to messages or enter other text directly from notifications. Android™ 9 Pie now displays images in Messaging Notifications on phones.
● Simplified notification channel settings: Users can now block entire groups of channels within the notification settings for an app. Android™ 9 Pie now sends broadcast intents when the blocking state of notification channels and channel groups changes.
● The Google Assistant Button: With the Google Assistant, users can manage tasks, keep in touch, get answers and control home wherever you go. It also helps users stay one step ahead with smart suggestions and reminders right when need them, directly on the phone screen.
To get started, just say “Hey Google” or tap the Google Assistant Button. Stunning features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 TECNO has demonstrated its strong ability to take the lead by responding to the latest consumer trends with robust R&D. TECNO will further expand its partnership with Google to provide customers with more sophisticated and powerful smartphones