100 Best Happy Mother’s Day Messages To Send to Mom
Mother is such an important figure in life generally, not as for us humans but even in another animal world. When a hen hatches her egg, you can see how she takes care of her chicks. The motherly love is something every species of animal in this life have experienced at some point. As humans, our mothers play (ed) a great role in our life up to this very moment. Normally, a mother is a female who has done any of the following;
- Parent a child,
- Gave birth to a child,
- Donates fertilized egg or
- Donates a body cell, which resulted in a clone.
But nowadays, people even refer to an elder woman as mother. Women who in other ways have influenced their lives. In order to appreciate the role of mothers in this world, various countries have set aside a specific day dedicated to celebrating mothers. Different countries have different days set as Mother’s Day. For example, the United States of America in 2019 celebrated Mother’s Day on the 12th of May. While the United Kingdom celebrated Mother’s Day on the 31st of March.
A citizen and resident of the US are free to join the UK and celebrate Mother’s Day. Just appreciate your mother or any motherly figure you have in your life at the moment. If they are far away from you, you can send them a simple text message. In this article, we’ll be showing you simple 100 best happy mother’s day messages to send to mom or any motherly figure person in your life.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages for my Mother
You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement for you. You are the best and will be the best forever. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
M is for Marvelous, O is for Open, T is for Trustworthy, H is for Honest, E is for Elegant, and R is for Reliable. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!
Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
In your arms, you held us. Little did we know but you have given us the greatest treasure that will never fade in our heart and that’s your love.
A mother’s spell remains the strongest and the healthiest, for in it we have learnt how to love and care.
It’s my time to know you how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
Your love mother runs like a stream down from the hills, refreshes us and fills our hearts with joy, we cherish you so much, mother.
I believe in love at first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mum.
As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as many regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
To a mom who’s thoughtful, loving, and kind, I’m so thankful for the ties that bind. Our hearts together in tender love. Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a gift from above!
Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
With zeal and courage, you have brought and fought for us that we can share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us mother.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages to my God Mother
Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You are the best! Wish You A Happy Mother’s Day.
Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me Mommy. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be a Mother’s Day every day.
Dear mother, you have shown me true love without a measure, in your arms, I find my safest haven that shelters me whenever the storms rise beyond ability.
Happy Mother’s Day to the woman by whom all women are judged. By the way, no one measures up.
Mom, I love you for showing me the world and for all that you have done for me. Love you lots from my heart. Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
A mom like you I could never replace.
Your actions and words are full of such grace. You’re truly a treasure, so I’m writing to say. I hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day! I love you, Mom!
Wishing you a happy mother’s day means that neither flowers nor gifts are enough to express my gratitude to such a loving mum as you.
Life has never been perfect. It probably never will. But I will never ever lose hope, because I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart. I love you mother, so much more than you even know. Happy Mother’s day to you.
You are the best friend and best mother ever. Mommy, you are a serious gift to me. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
Mother, you were my first friend and after all these years you still have been my true loyal friend. I love you now and forever.
Your love is inexhaustible mother, nobody can give their hearts as you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you. There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
In my whole life, I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful and lovely as you. I love lots mommy. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages for my Grandmother
I always pray to God for your long life! May I always feel your warm touch. Love you, Nana. Happy Mother’s Day!
I love you a lot and always will. We know that you’ll always love us too, you’ll always care for us, no matter what the age. Just know no matter what you do, no one will be able to replace you.
Lots of sweet kisses and hugs to my sweet grandma on Mother’s Day.
I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a grandma as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
I always pray to God, May you live long, May you always be with me. I hope I hand down as much love to my grandchildren as you have handed down to me.
You’ll always have a special place in my heart, Nana. Thank you lots for always being with me as a friend, as a guardian or even sometimes as an advisor. Wish you a lovely Happy Mother’s Day.
Grandma, your love has shaped me in lasting ways. Thank you for always supporting me in my good and bad times. Pray for your long life. Happy Mother’s Day.
Thank you, my dear grandma, for spoiling me rotten, watching my back and giving me proper advice. I always want to count in you. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
You always put others before yourself. I am so grateful to have grown up with your example of unselfish love and care! Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best!
Happy Mother’s Day Messages for my Wife
Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold and your healing touch; You’re more beautiful than ever to me. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
Happy Mother’s Day to the woman I love. I hope you feel every day how grateful I am for you and for all you do.
Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers. Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. We are so lucky to have you. Happy Mother’s Day!
If there’s one person in this world who can love us unconditionally, care for us without limits and make us smile effortlessly, it is you, my love. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Happy Mother’s day.
If there could be a day dedicated to everything you did for our family, it would be your day all year round. Happy Mother’s day!
You really are an amazing wife and mother. I’m so grateful to be sharing life and parenthood with someone as fun and creative as you.
There is no one like a mother and, no mother quite like you. You are so very thoughtful and caring, and I just wanted to thank you, for making my life brighter. Happy Mother’s Day with all my thanks and love.
General Happy Mother’s Day Messages
To the world, you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world. I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.
You’re my best friend, and you’re a mom I admire so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother is an undying love, a love beyond compare, the one you take your troubles to, she is the one who really cares. You are all of this and more! So glad we’re moms, it’s one more sweet thing to share.
You are doing a wonderful job of being a mom! Thank you for always helping me with my own kids and for giving me the right advice. I will always count on you. Happy Mother’s day. I love you!
Hope this Mother’s Day will be the first of many special ones to come for you. I am very happy you’re joining the mom club!
Lots of hugs and sweet kisses to my wonderful friend on Mother’s day. I hope you have an awesome day. Happy Mother’s day!
No other gift in the world will be more special than the gift of motherhood. You’re so going to be a great mom! Wish you a happy Mother’s Day.
Celebrating the amazing mom you are to your own kids and the wonderful friend you are to mine!
Happy Mother’s Day to our favourite mom-to-be with lots of love and anticipation.
You’re going to make such a good mom! Happy Mother-to-Be Day!
Loving Happy Mother’s Day Messages
Dear Mamma, you will always and forever be the first woman I have ever loved this much. Happy Mother’s day.
You were the one to teach me how to spot what is important in life and what is not. Today I feel I did a fairly good job at spotting the most important person in my life. It is you! Happy Mother’s day! Lots of love, hugs and kisses on your way.
You’ve seen me laugh, You’ve seen me cry, And always you were there with me. I may not have always said it. But thanks and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!
I feel so safe in this world because I already know that no matter what, you will always be there for me to watch my back and pick me up whenever I fall. Mommy, you are the best! I love you so much. Happy Mother’s day.
Today is your day, so make it large! Today is no ordinary day. It is mother’s day and as the world’s coolest Mom it is your every right to enjoy every bit of it. Happy Mother’s Day.
So here is wishing the most beautiful woman in this world I know, inside-out, a very Happy & Joyful Mother’s day. Lots and lots of love, kisses and hugs to you. Enjoy your day.
Mom, you always put a smile on my face. Thank you for being a ray of sunshine in my life. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you very much!
Nothing can be more comforting than a mother’s hug. I need loads of these! I miss you, Mom. I may be far away but I am praying for you and wishing strongly that you have a lovely day. Happy Mother’s day. Much love on your way!
Right from when I was born till today, there hasn’t been a single day when I have not thanked God for blessing me with a mother as wonderful and fine as you. Happy Mother’s day dearest Mom!
I love you so much. I am lucky because I have you. Some love one some love two but I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!!
As a child I would say Mommy I Love You, Mommy, I Love You For all that you do. I’ll kiss you and hug you Cause you love me, too. Happy Mother’s Day.
Mommy, I love you, for all that you do. I’ll kiss you & hug you, because you love me, too. You feed me & need me, to teach you to play, So smile because I love you, On this Mother’s Day.
On this special day, I want you to feel all the love and gratitude that’s in my heart for you every day. Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best!
Mom, I love you so much! Thanks for everything you have given me or will give me. You will never know how much I love you. Happy Mother’s Day
Mom You’ve given me so much, Love from your heart and the warmth of your touch. The gift of life and you’re a friend to me. We have a very Special Bond, which only comes from God…I’m sure you agree. Happy Mother’s Day.
I may not always spell it out to you but you are everything to me. I must have often denied, but the truth is that I can never ever survive without you. Happy Mother’s Day.
If I could have chosen, I would have picked no other than for you…to be my lifelong friend and Precious Mother.
Love you as my mother. Happy Mother’s Day
I respect you as a woman. I trust you as my friend. You mean so much to me and I’m so lucky to have you. Happy Mother’s Day.
I owe you so much, but you will never ask. For all of this and much more, thank you dearest mother. Happy Mother’s day.
You have motivated me to take decisions on my own, supported me whenever I stumbled and most importantly picked me up whenever I fell. So I am taking this day as an opportunity to thank you. Thank you so much, Mom! Happy Mother’s day!
I might have never ever said thank you for all that you did for me. You brought me into this world, taught me how to walk, protected me from harm way. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day
Sweet Happy Mother’s Day Messages
- When people say “You’re turning into your mother,” I take that as the best compliment. I love you, Mom, and I’m proud to be your daughter.
- Thanks for loving me and being patient with me no matter what. (Sorry about that whole “teenage years” thing.) Happy Mother’s Day.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, don’t know how I was so lucky to get a mom like you! Happy Mother’s Day.
- It’s no coincidence that “MOM” upside down is “WOW” — you’re impressive, Mom! I love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom, momma, mommy, mother — maybe there are so many things to call you because you do so many things for me. There aren’t enough words in the world to say how much you mean to me. I love you, Mom!
- I cannot imagine how much wine you had to drink to put up with me as a child. Thank you for never giving up on me, no matter what. Love you, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day.
- It’s hard to be apart; please know you’re in my heart! I love you, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day.
- I cannot imagine what it was like to put up with all my escapades throughout the years, but you’ve done it with grace and patience. Thank you for loving me and putting up with me! Happy Mother’s Day.
- Now that I’m a mother, I see how much you went through every single day. You did it with grace and beauty, and if I can be half as amazing as you were, I’ll consider my job well done. Thank you for being such a wonderful example of what a mother should be, always. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Flowers are not enough to express how special you are to me, but I hope they bring some brightness to your day today, anyway. Love you, Mama! Happy Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages for Family
- I’m so proud of the mother you’ve become. You impress me every day, sis! Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’ve always had the “Cool Aunt” award, and now you hold the title of “Year’s Best Mom” as well. Congrats!
I’m so lucky to have you in my life, supporting me and loving me. I hope you have a happy Mother’s Day!
- It makes sense that you’re such a good mom now because you always mothered and took care of me. I’m thankful for you, and I hope you have a wonderful day today!
- Happy FIRST Mother’s Day, sister! What a crazy time in life! You’re doing a great job; don’t forget to call if you need anything. Love you!
- You deserve to be showered with attention and love today, and I hope you get it. Have a great Mother’s Day!
On this Mother’s Day, I wanted to thank you for always being there for me throughout my whole life. You mean so much to me, and I love you so much!
- Happy Mother’s Day, sister! I hope you have some time to enjoy the day. Miss you so much!
- It’s so wonderful to get to say “Happy Mother’s Day” to my daughter. You’re doing such a good job being a mommy! I could not be more proud of you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my little girl! Not so little anymore, huh? Miss you and love you! I hope you let your family spoil you a little bit today. You deserve it!
- You’ve always been such an important person to me; I’m so thankful you’re in my life. I hope you have a wonderful day today!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my daughter. It is such a blessing to get to watch you with your family; I’m so grateful for you and proud of you every single day. Have a wonderful day, sweetheart!
- Did your kids burn your breakfast in bed today as mine did? LOL Have a wonderful day, and let’s celebrate this mom thing together! Happy Mother’s Day.
- Can you believe we’re parents now?! Time flies when you’re not fighting over sharing a room, huh? LOL — Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my sister and best friend. You’re an unbelievably good mom, and I am so thankful that I get to see you do such a great job with your kids. I love you all so much. Hope you have a fun day today!
- Happy first Mother’s Day to my daughter. I am so proud of you and I am loving watching you become a mother. You’re doing it beautifully!