Baba Ijebu is a household name in Nigeria’s lotto and betting industry. This is the name used to refer to Premier Lotto Limited (PLL) Company. The gaming company was founded by Chief Kessington Adebukunola Adebutu and incorporated in the year 2001. Here, we look at Baba Ijebu customer care number and how to contact them.
Baba Ijebu is one of fan’s favourite when it comes to betting due to its affordable stake. With as little as N20 (twenty naira), you can stake a game and hope to win millions of naira. It is a very popular betting company in the Southwestern part of Nigeria. The name “Baba Ijebu” was coined from Chief Kessington Adebukunola Adebutu background of Ijebu land. He is a native of Iperu Remo in Ogun State.
Baba Ijebu Customer Care number and how to contact them
Below are ways by which you can contact Baba Ijebu;
- Tel: +234 01-793 7511
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.premierlottong.com
- Twitter: @playbabaijebu
- Instagram: @playbabaijebu
- Facebook: @lottobigwinners
Lagos (Head Office)
112 Funso Williams Avenue, (formerly Western Avenue)
- Sango-Ota Office
- 1, Otun Crescent,
- Off Ijoko Road,
- Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
- Enugu Office
- 53, Morehouse Street,
- Ogui – Enugu.
42/43, Darlington Street,
Mokola, Ibadan, Oyo.
How to play Baba Ijebu on your phone
Below is how you can play Baba Ijebu on your phone;
- Dial *755# on your phone. To play the draw game type “1”, to go main menu type “2”.
- The next menu is the list of Baba Ijebu games such as NAP2, PERM2 e.t.c. Select the game you want to play by entering its number and follow the instructions.
If you have any complaints, inquiries or requests, you can reach out to ‘Baba Ijebu’ by calling their customer care number. You can also contact them on social media or through email.