How To Buy Data On Airtel Network 2021
Would you love to know how to buy data on Airtel network 2021? This article is the ultimate guide you require. Let’s get started!
Airtel happens to be one of the biggest telecommunication giants in Nigeria. Airtel has lots of friendly tariff and data plans for both its old and new customers.
This article is aimed at showing you how to buy data on Airtel network 2021. So, read on!
How To Buy Data On Airtel Network
Airtel is aimed at giving satisfaction to the needs of its customers. That is why it has lots of options to select from when it comes to buying data. So, never worry if you are a fresh Airtel user or have issues with purchasing data on the Airtel network.
Airtel has some significant plans you can choose from when it comes to buying data. They are:
- Mega plans
- Social plans
- Instagram bundles
- Top up bundles
- Pay As You Use option
The daily/weekly plans are the cheapest data plan on the Airtel network. For those that do not make use of data so much, you can go for these plans.
To buy any of the plans, you will have to dial the following codes on your Airtel network:
- *141*50# is for 25 MB and costs N50.
- *141*100# is for 75 MB and costs N100.
- *141*354# is for 1 GB and costs N300.
- *141*504# is for 2 GB and costs N500.
You can also dial *141*200# to buy 200 MB and costs N200 and last for three days.
- *141*300# is for 350 MB and costs N300.
- *141*502# is for 1 GB and costs N500.
- *141*1504# is for 6 GB and costs N1,500.
These plans are suitable for those that like browsing the internet steadily on their smartphones. The plans are:
- *141*1000# is for 1.5 GB and costs N1000.
- *141*1200# is for 2 GB and costs N1,200.
- *141*1500# is for 3 GB and costs N1,500.
- *141*2000# is for 4.5 GB and costs N2,000.
- *141*2500# is for 6 GB and costs N2,500.
- *141*3000# is for 8 GB and costs N3,000.
- *141*4000# is for 11 GB and costs N4,000.
These monthly plans are all valid for 30 days each.
The regular plans may not satisfy the immense number of internet users’ needs, so the mega plans are the best options. Below are the mega plans:
- *141*5000# is for 15 GB and costs N5,000.
- *141*10000# is for 40 GB and costs N10,000.
- *141*15000# is for 75 GB and costs N15,000.
- *141*20000# is for 110 GB and costs N20,000.
With the mega plans, so many gigabytes are at your reach, and the plans are all valid for 30 days.
If you love social media networks such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and others, and you always want to see what is trending, then the social plans would be perfect for you. Below are the various social plans:
- *948*4# is for 10 MB and costs N25 (WhatsApp only and lasts for 1 day).
- *991*4# is for 40 MB and costs N50 (WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter, and lasts for 1 day).
- *688*3# is for 80 MB and costs N100 (WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter, and lasts for 5 days).
- *688*1# is for 600 MB and costs N300 (WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter, and lasts for 25 days).
Note that the first plan among the social plans is strictly for WhatsApp only. At the same time, other plans allow you to see WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook.
Facebook and WhatsApp Bundles
This is also among the special plans on Airtel Network 2021 that is meant for users that focuses on Facebook and WhatsApp exclusively. The plans are:
- *141*254# is for 100 MB (lasts for 1 day) and costs N25 (*141*254*1# is the auto-renewal opt-out code).
- *141*54# is for 200 MB (lasts for 1 week) and costs N50 (*141*54*1# is the auto-renewal opt-out code).
- *141*104# is for 500 MB (lasts for 1 month) and costs N100 ( *141*104*1# is the auto-renewal opt-out code).
Instagram bundles are exclusive for Instagram fans. They are:
- *141*105# is for 250 MB and costs N100.
- *141*205# is for 1 GB and costs N200.
The Instagram bundles last for just one day.
Top Up Bundles
The top-up bundles are an excellent way to top up your balance and stay connected whenever you run out of data. The options for top-up bundles are displayed below:
- *141*11*9# is for 1 GB and costs N500.
- *141*11*10# is for 2 GB and costs N1,000.
- *141*11*11# is for 4 GB and costs N2,000.
- *141*11*12# is for 10 GB and costs N5,000.
The top-up bundles are postpaid and can be bought after you must have exhausted your monthly plan.
If your favorite browser is Opera Mini, then Opera bundles should be just perfect for you. Here they are:
- *141*253# is for 25 MB(lasts for 1 day) and costs N20.
- *141*53# is for 100 MB(lasts for 7 days) and costs N50.
- *141*103# is for 300 MB(lasts for 30 days) and costs N100.
It is vital to note that Opera bundles do not permit downloads or video streaming.
Airtel 4G Plans
The Airtel 4G plans are for Airtel users that long to experience a high-speed internet connection. The plans work only in areas where there are Airtel 4G routers, and it is swift. Here they are:
- *370# (from a smartphone) is for 10 GB and costs N5,000.
- *370# (from a smartphone) is for 30 GB and costs N10,000.
- *370# (from a smartphone) is for 60 GB and costs N15,000.
- *370# (from a smartphone) is for 120 GB and costs N20,000.
The Airtel 4G plans are valid for 30 days.
Purchasing Data Online
Purchasing data online is another to buy data on Airtel Network. You can buy data directly from Airtel’s official website.
On the Airtel official website, you will see lots of data plans, just select any one of your choices, and then input your Airtel network number.
All you need to know about how to buy data on Airtel network 2021 has been revealed. So, no more worries when it comes to Airtel network data plans.
I hope this article was helpful; please feel free to share your views and thoughts in the comment section below.