Majority of the network providers today make use of USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) codes for various services. One of those network providers is BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited). This article will help you on how to check your BSNL mobile number via USSD code.
The telecommunications company is owned by the Indian Government. BSNL is headquartered in New Delhi and is the fourth largest mobile telephony provider in the whole country. Without wasting much of your time, let’s go straight to business.
How to check your BSNL mobile number via USSD code
Below is how you can check your BSNL mobile number;
- Dial *222# on your BSNL mobile number
- You’ll get a flash message showing you the number of that SIM. This process can be done numerous times as you want.
How to check your BSNL mobile number via BSNL app
Also, you can check your BSNL mobile number via the BSNL app. To do that, simply follow the steps below;
- Search for “BSNL app” on Google play store or Apple’s app store
- Download and Install the app on your device.
- Open the app and register/login your account.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your BSNL mobile number in the home screen.
This is everything you need to know on how to check your BSNL mobile number. The methods are applicable to both prepaid and postpaid subscribers of BSNL and it’s free of charge.