This article details the guide on how to Check NABTEB Result Online. The National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) are a popular board in Nigeria when it comes to business school. The examination board conducts both O’level and A’level examinations related to technical and trade practicals.
They conduct two types of A’level examinations, namely, ANBC and ANTC. The board was established by the Federal Government in 1992. Just like WAEC and NECO, students always want to know how to check their results online. So, we decided to come up with this article on how to check NABTEB result online.
There are different ways of checking NABTEB results. The board has made it easier for candidates and provide flexible options for checking of results. Below are the ways one can check their NABTEB result.
How to Check NABTEB Result Online
- Go to https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Go to the ‘Online result checker’ section
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001165
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2006
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your NABTEB scratch card. It is difficult from the 12-digit Card PIN.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345674455
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and wait for your result to pop-up.
How to Send NABTEB Result to Email Address
- Visit https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Go to the ‘Online result checker’ section on the homepage.
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38221165
- Select the Type of Examination e.g MAY/JUN
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2009
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your NABTEB result scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card eg. 012347774455
- Select the “Send Results to Email” button.
- Then, enter your email address in the box below. Click on ‘Submit’.
How to Check NABTEB Result Using Mobile Phone
- Get your NABTEB result scratch card.
- Send an SMS in this format: NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear to ‘32327.
- To check for May/June result, your SMS will look like this: NABTEB*01001001*123479789013*MJ*2013
- While to check for Nov/Dec results, it will look like this: NABTEB*01001001*123403789014*ND*2014
- There should be no space in the SMS. After sending the text message, wait for your result to be sent to your mobile phone via SMS.
Where to buy the NABTEB Result Scratch Card
Normally, you will easily see the card for purchase at any cyber cafe that deals with WAEC, NECO, GCE Registration/result checking and all. But if you want you can visit this link https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/outlets.htm to purchase from any NABTEB zonal offices or Fountain Bank nearest to you.
Types of Examinations Conducted by NABTEB
- NBC (National Business Certificate) Examination.
- NTC (National Technical Certificate) Examination.
- ANBC (Advanced National Business Certificate) Examination.
- ANTC (Advanced National Technical Certificate) Examination.
- MTCE (Modular Trades Certificate) Examination.
- National Common Entrance Examination.
How to Contact NABTEB
No. 1, Benin-Agbor Road
Ikpoba Hill, P.M.B 1747, Benin-City,
Edo State, Nigeria
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Also, you can visit any of their zonal offices, follow this link https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/outlets.htm to find out the zonal office nearest to you.