Vodafone is a telecommunications company headquartered in London with operation in Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. It is the seventh-largest telephone company based on revenue. And ranks fourth in the number of mobile subscribers. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Here, we’ll show you how to check Vodafone mobile number.
It is not always easy to remember your Vodafone mobile number, especially if the SIM is relatively new. It may take a while before you get used to the mobile number. Thanks to USSD codes, you can easily check your Vodafone mobile number anytime you like.
How to check Vodafone mobile number
Below is how you can check for your Vodafone mobile number;
- On the Vodafone SIM, dial *111*2# and send it.
- You’ll immediately receive a flash message on your phone screen displaying your Vodafone mobile number. Note that the message won’t save on your phone and will automatically delete once you press “OK”.
Below are other useful Vodafone USSD codes you might be interested about;
- To check your Vodafone data plan, dial *111*6# while to check your active data plan, dial *111*6*1#
- To check your tariff plan, dial *111*4#
- To check your bonus card, dial *111*7#
- To check your main balance, dial *141#
- To check your data usage, dial *111*6*2#
As you can see, is pretty easy steps on how to check Vodafone mobile number. Vodafone USSD services offer a lot to its subscribers. Just dial *111# and you’ll see the whole menu of what you can do or check on their platform.