Here is a guide on how you can contact Ikeja Electric customer care through their number, social media and email address. Ikeja Electric is one of Nigeria’s largest electricity distribution network. The company operates in Lagos State, Nigeria. In this article, we shall be discussing Ikeja Electric customer care number and how to contact them.
When it comes to the matter of electricity, chances are you’ll run into one problem or another. Maybe your meter isn’t functioning properly, or you think your bills are been inflated. Whatever the case may be, you can easily reach out to the customer care team of Ikeja Electric.
What is the Ikeja Electric customer care number?
The customer care number for Ikeja Electric is 017000-250, 01-448-3900, 0700-022-5543. You can call any of these numbers to speak with a customer care representative.
How to contact Ikeja Electric Customer Care through Number and Email Address
- Firstly you can contact Ikeja Electric by visiting their Headquarters: The address is Obafemi Awolowo Way, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
- You can as well Call their customer care number on 017000-250, 01-448-3900, 0700-022-5543.
- Another way to contact Ikeja Electric is by Email: Ikeja Electric email address is, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact Ikeja Electric either by going to their office, call or send an email. Their customer care team is very responsible and you’ll be attended to in no time.
How to update or change details on your billing system
To change or update the details on your billing system, kindly go to any of their business units with proof of ownership. Details such as name, phone number, age e.t.c can be changed. But note that, as a tenant, you’re not allowed to change these details. Details can only be changed by the landlord or landlady.
Full list of Ikeja Electric Business Units
Below are all the business units of Ikeja Electric;
- ABULE EGBA office: No. 72, Agbado Station Road, Ijaiye, Ojokoro, Lagos.
- IKEJA office: Address is at No. 1, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Alausa, Lagos.
- AKOWONJO office: Address is at No. 41, Idimu Road, Egbeda, Lagos.
- KORODU office: Address is at No. 2, Dosunmu Ayodeji Street, Alogba Estate, Ikorodu.
- SHOMOLU office: Address is at No. 264, Obanikoro Bus Stop, Ikorodu Road, Lagos.
- OSHODI office: No. 142/144, Okota Road, Isolo, Lagos.
Payment can be made in these business centres. You can also decide to make payment online at your convenience.
How to pay for Ikeja Electric bill online
- Go to the online payment page of Ikeja Electric via www.ie-payments.com
- Select your payment type and the payment method
- Enter your meter number. Ensure to you enter the correct meter number to avoid any technical issues.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and then enter your email and phone number.
- Click on ‘Submit’, this will take you to a confirmation page.
- Cross-check your details one more time. And if they are correct, click on ‘Confirm payment’.
- You’ll be redirected to Quickteller page of Ikeja Electric where the transaction will be completed.
This is everything there is know regarding Ikeja Electric customer care number and how to contact them. Don’t hesitate to reach out to them, if you have any complaints, requests or inquiries.