Kwara State Polytechnic is one of the most sought after tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Gaining admission into this institution is not that easy, you need to be at the top of your game. This article will be very useful to all prospective kwarapoly students. We will be discussing Kwarapoly applicant Login, registration, admission portal and post UTME. So keep reading!
Kwarapoly Applicant Login
You can log in to Kwara state polytechnic admission portal by visiting https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php. You’ll be required to input your applicant ID and password.
Kwarapoly Admission Portal
The admission portal for Kwara state polytechnic is https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php. This portal caters for Kwarapoly students including prospective ones.
How to Check Kwara State Polytechnic Admission List
Below is how you can check your admission status for Kwara state polytechnic;
- Go to the polytechnic’s portal https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php
- Login to your account with your Application ID and Password
- Then click on the “Admission Status” tab on the left menu.
- Your admission status will be displayed with your Student ID, a temporary password and a link to login to the student’s area.
If you’ve been admitted, the next step is paying the acceptance fee. The acceptance fee for Kwara state polytechnic is N5,000 only.
Below is how you can pay the acceptance fee;
- Log in to the student area using the link provided to you along with your student ID and the temporary password.
- Click on “make payment” tab on the left menu.
- Then click on “acceptance” tab
- Follow the online instructions to make the payment.
- After payment, your students’ status will be changed to “Screening requested”. At this stage, a screening committee will examine your credentials. Once you pass the screening, an email will be sent to with information on how to proceed to the payment of the school fees.
How to Register for Kwarapoly Post UTME
Below is how you can register for Kwara state polytechnic post UTME;
- Go to https://kwarapolyportal.org/extstudpay.php and create an account in the admission portal.
- Login to the account and click on “Resume Application” on the left menu.
- Enter your personal details and click on “continue”.
- Enter your JAMB details, First and Second choices.
- Enter your O’level results including the number of sittings.
- Then upload a passport photograph (maximum size of 50KB) and click on “continue”.
- On the left side menu, click on ” Screening Application”.
- Upload the required documents and necessary information.
- After that, proceed to the notification tab to see payment details. Ensure you read the payment instructions carefully.
- Note that you are to pay the N2,000 screening fee via Interswitch Web pay platform with ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- After payment, print the Application documents and payment slip.
We hope this covers everything you need to know about Kwarapoly applicant login, registration, admission portal and post UTME.