MTN Tariff Plans in Nigeria, Migration Codes & Prices
Are you an MTN subscriber and you like to know the cheapest Mtn Tariff plans, subscription codes and prices? Then you are on the right page. MTN Nigeria is the leading mobile telecommunication company in the country. In the latest report from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), MTN Nigeria boasts of 65 million subscribers and ranks first in the list with almost 20 million above second-place telecom company.
In this article, we shall be discussing all MTN tariff plans in Nigeria. This article will help subscribers know which of their tariff plans is convenient and affordable to subscribe. MTN coverage in Nigeria is quite impressive which is one of the reasons for their high number of subscribers.
All MTN Tariff Plans in Nigeria, Migration Codes & Prices
This tariff plan is ideal for students between the ages of 9 and 15. The plan gives them the resources to maximize their potential growing up. Aside from the tariff, there is also a mPulse website with educational contents for the kids.
Benefits of MTN mPulse
- mPulse website with fun and educational content. www.mtnonline.com/mpulse
- Special data bundles for mPulse website at 350MB for N150 and 100MB for N50.
- Special Birthday reward of N200.
- Free WhatsApp monthly for 7days.
- Data Bonus on recharge.
- National calls at 15k/secs.
How to migrate to MTN mPulse
This is how you can migrate to Mtn mPulse,
- Dial 3441#
- Send ‘mPulse’ to 131
- Download MyMTNApp, go to tariff plan and select mPulse.
- Price is free if you are migrating for the first time while subsequent migration will be charged N100 if it happens with a month
This tariff plan offers you a huge bundle of airtime for data and voice calls. There are two categories available here; XtraTalk and XtraD ata. So it’s let you decide which one you prefer, voice calls or data. Price varies depending on how much data or voice calls you to get.
How to migrate to MTN XtraValue
This is how you can migrate to Mtn Xtra Value
- Dial 1312# and select any XtraValue plan of your choice.
- Send keyword of preferred XtraValue plan to 131.
- The bonus airtime will be available for national calls, national SMS and PAYG data.
- Then, download MYMTNAPP and select XtraValue plan of choice from the available XtraValue plans.
- Once you have successfully subscribed to a bundle plan, you will be automatically migrated to XtraValue plan and your XtraValue bundle account will be credited with the bundle elements.
Note: For Postpaid customer, you will not be migrated to XtraValue plan. You will be able to enjoy the bundle from your tariff plan. Price is free if you are migrating for the first time while subsequent migration will be charged N100 if it happens with a month
Coming up at third in the all MTN tariff plans in Nigeria is the MTN Awuf4U. This plan rewards subscribers with 200% airtime bonus on recharge below N100 and 300% airtime bonus on recharge from N100 and above. To be eligible for the bonus, you’ll have to recharge with the special code, 888PIN# or via VTU.
Benefits of MTN Awuf4U
- Calls to ALL Networks in Nigeria
- SMS to ALL Networks in Nigeria
- International call to 18 (eighteen) destinations
- PAYG data browsing
- SMS capped at 75 SMS weekly
As the name implies, this plan is a special plan for prepaid subscribers. You get to enjoy a flat call rate of 15k/sec for calls to every network in Nigeria from the very first minute. Also, you get to call 18 selected international countries at the same flat rate.
How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
Simply dial 4081#, send 408 to 131 or 1232*4#. As long as you’re an MTN prepaid customer, the plan should work perfectly for you.
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
Lastly, on the all MTN tariff plans in Nigeria list is the MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid. Similar to the XtraSpecial Prepaid, the only difference is that this plan is for postpaid customers. You get the same flat call rate of 15k/sec to all Nigerian network and to 18 selected international countries.
How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
- Visit any MTN Service Centre or Connect Store nationwide.
- Fill and sign off a Subscriber Agreement Form.
- Present your valid international passport, driver’s license or national ID card, 2 Passport Photograph.
- Fill a bank confirmation form.
- Fill a Credit Consent Form.
- Provide a copy of a recent utility bill. This could be electricity, water, waste disposal or telephone bill.
- Undergo a Credit Rating
These are all MTN tariff plans in Nigeria. We have highlighted the benefits of each tariff plan and also how to migrate. Everything you need to know about MTN tariff plans in Nigeria is right here.