Nairabet is a pioneer of Nigeria online sports betting. They are the first online betting company and has a huge impact on the market. Monopoly is no longer available for Nairabet, as other companies have seen how lucrative sports betting is in the country. Regardless, many online bettors still patronize Nairabet cause of their longevity and obviously being able to trust them with their money. The company also have physical shops in every local government area in most states especially Lagos. We’ll be doing an extensive overview of Nairabet online platform in this article.
How to register on Nairabet
If you’re yet a customer of Nairabet, the first thing you’ll want to ask is ‘how to register’. It’s not so hard to open an account with the company, just follow the steps below;
- Go to https://www.nairabet.com/
- On the top right corner of the homepage, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Fill the short form to create your new account. You have to be 18 years and above to have an account with Nairabet.
How to deposit on Nairabet online
After creating your account, the next step is to deposit before you can start placing your bets. There are three easy ways to deposit into your account.
Pay to an agent (or shop): Go to any of Nairabet authorized agent or shop near you. You can also call Nairabet customer care and the representative will tell you the agent nearest to you. Once you get to the shop/outlet, give the agent your user ID with the amount you want to fund. DO NOT give your password to the agent no matter the reason.
Bank deposit: Nairabet accepts bank deposit from the following banks; • First Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Access Bank
- Fidelity Bank
You can walk into any of the listed banks and request a deposit slip for ‘paydirect online’. In the deposit slip, fill in the following;
- Account name: write NairaBet
- Account Number: write your NairaBET account ID
- Depositor’s Name: write your name as it is on your NairaBet Account
- Amount: write the amount you want to be credited into your NairaBET account
Your account will be funded within the hour of successful deposit. And you can start placing your bets.
3. Pay with your Card: This is a good payment option if you don’t like the long queues in the bank.
- To deposit with your card, follow these steps;
- Ensure your ATM card is either Verve, Visa or MasterCard
- Log in to your NairaBet account and click on deposit.
- If you’re visiting the website on mobile, click on ‘WebPay’. While on the computer, click on ‘Pay with ATM card’
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click on the ‘Pay’ button. You’ll be redirected to a gateway page.
- Fill in the required details about you and your ATM card and click on ‘Pay/Proceed’. You’ll be redirected to a transaction status page, which should tell you if the transaction was successful or not.
What is the minimum withdrawal on Nairabet
The minimum amount you can withdraw from your NairaBet account is one thousand naira (N1,000). While the maximum amount you can withdraw is five hundred thousand naira (N500,000). For a successful payout, make sure two names from your full name in your NairaBet profile correspond with the names in your bank account submitted for payment.
How to book a bet on Nairabet
Nairabet has a feature called “Book-A-Bet”. This feature allows you to book a bet from home, office, or essentially anywhere and go place the bet in a Nairabet shop.
- Go to www.nairabet.com
- Do not register or log in to your account. Just select all your games.
- Add your preferred games to the bet slip.
- Go to the betslip and enter your stake amount.
- Click on the ‘Get Bet Code’ button. Then click on ‘Confirm book’.
- A quick betslip code will be generated for you. Take that code to any Nairabet outlet to place the bet you selected.
How to contact Nairabet customer care support
For enquiries, complaints, feedback, or anything you have in mind, you can contact Nairabet through the following ways;
- Telephone: 0700 624 72238
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: @NairaBET
- Twitter: @NairaBET