Want to learn more about the Npower Portal and NPower Registration? In this article, we will discuss how to log in and write the NPower test assessment.
NPower is a fantastic federal government job recruitment scheme that has trained thousands of Nigerians. As long as the federal government sustains the program, it will still train many more as the years go by. In this article, we will walk you through the test process, so you can quickly join the next batch.
Note: Finish your NPower Registration
Bear in mind that you must have concluded your application at the NPower Registration portal to get to this stage. Therefore, you must have already applied for the Npower test and presented accurate records of your BVN.
After that, you must have received a message on your mobile phone stating that you can now sit for the N-Power Test. If you have then, move on to the next stage. If you have not received any of such message, then you have to discontinue the application
Writing the NPower Assessment Test – What to expect
The Npower Assessment Test is relatively easy. You will be tested on the following areas:
- Basic knowledge of English
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Analysis
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Lateral Thinking
- Verbal Reasoning
You can write the test using any electronic device including, desktops, laptops, tablet, or smartphone with internet access. You also have two chances to write and pass the test. If you performed poorly in the first test, you can go back and write the second time again.
Make sure you use a valid BVN and wait you’re the SMS before attempting the test. Bear in mind that your test has an allotted time.
How to write the NPower Test
Applying and writing the npower.gov.ng test is very easy. All you need do is follow these simple steps;
- Go to the official Npower website for the test through apply.npower.gov.ng/test
- Next, select the category you began your application with. You can choose from the following Npower categories – N-Teach, N-Agro, N-Health, and N-Tax
- Enter your correct phone number and Bank Verification Number (BVN); this should log you in
- Go to your NPower dashboard and tab the button next to “Click here to start” that should take you to the test
- Next, select “Attempt Quiz Now.”
- You will see a pop-up confirmation with the time limit for your test
- Pay close attention to the time. You have 20 minutes to finish the test.
Bear in mind that you can only assess the test area when it is available. If you have not received any SMS about the test, then it might not be open yet for you. The SMS will also include information about the closing time for your test.