NPower Recruitment 2021: Application Form and Registration
NPower is an empowerment program from the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the livelihood of several unemployed youths in the country.
Starting today2021 by 11:45 PM, Nigerians will be able to register for Npower Recruitment 2021. Pls, be informed that if you register before 11:45 PM, your registration will be null and void.
This NPower Recruitment 2021 Application form and registration guide will help you through the process of joining this empowerment programme. It is advisable that all unemployed youths in Nigeria endeavour to register for this programme, instead of staying idle at home. NPower aims to reduce the amount of poverty amongst the youths.
NPower Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Application to NPower is simple and easy. Application is done online and the application form depends on which programme you select. But before applying for the programme, make sure you meet the following requirements;
NPower Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Accessible email address
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths within the ages of 18-35.
- Valid cellphone number
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Get your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure you have your school certificates, valid means of identification, and NYSC Certificate.
- Disclaimer: Picking a programme is not a guarantee that you will be selected for it.
- N-Power application is FREE and you should pay no one to apply
- N-Power is a tenured programme and you will exit after the duration of the programme
- N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health Sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
What Is the Cost of Registration Form?
Since this is a not-for-profit scheme, its registration is 100% free. Other than charges you may incur as cost of your internet activities if you use a café, you won’t be asked to make any additional payment.
Steps to Apply for the NPower Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official N-Power website and accept the terms and conditions and click on apply now
- Create an account on the page if you don’t have an account already by filling email address and password.
- You will then be directed to confirm your email address.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface
- Then pick the category you’d like to apply for from either the Graduate or Non-graduate category.
- You can pick from these options: N-power Knowledge, N-power Volunteer corps, as well as N-power, build. After this, you will be asked to choose from other options.
- After selecting your preferred the option to apply for, you would now see the “Apply Now” link, which you are to click.
- Read the ensuing instructions before completing the registration forms. You will also have to provide some documents, a passport, CV, degree qualification certificate, etc.
- After filling the forms successfully, press the “Submit” button. You will then be issued an “N-Power Registration Number”. With that phone number, you will be able to log in for the aptitude test and also do some follow-up on your recruitment status.
- You would get an email from N-Power within the next few days that contains detailed information about your registration.
What Is the Next Thing after Applying Online?
N-Power usually announces aptitude test dates, based on the category you select while registering for the program. Once the date for your aptitude test is set, ensure that you don’t fail to take part in and pass the test. If you put up a good performance, you have a solid chance of being selected as a beneficiary/volunteer.
Once you are selected, the next step to take is to go to the N-Power physical verification centre at the specified date.
This physical verification exercise is done in a bid to detect false documents, like School Leaving Certificates, birth certificates, state of origin, and others. Thus, you need to present good evidence to back up all the information you gave during the registration.
The N-Power program is a laudable initiative that, if well implemented, would go a long way to help combat the menace of youth unemployment in the country and turn Nigerian youths into a working population. If you’re interested in joining the program, try to follow the tips we gave above and also check the official page of N-Power to learn more. You can also share your thoughts on the scheme in the comment section.
Different types of NPower Programmes
There are a total of eight programmes in NPower which cut across the various sector of labour. An unemployed youth who studied medicine-related course will go into a programme like “NPower Health”. Below is the full list of the programmes;
This programme will see its participant render services to farmers across the country. The duration is 2 years.
Its selection preference is a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in agro related disciplines such as Agricultural Sciences, Agricultural Economics, Agronomy, Animal Science, Crop Science, Food Science & Technology and Nutrition.
Participant of this programme will work as a Community Tax Liaison officer in their state of residence within the state’s tax authorities. It comes with a duration of 2 years and you must be aged 18 to 35. Both graduates and non-graduates can apply for the programme.
This is an accelerated training and certification programme tasked with training 75,000 unemployed youths in the following industries; Building Services, Construction, Built Environment Services, Utilities, Automotive, and Aluminium and Gas. The duration of this programme is just 3 months.
This is for unemployed youths who have creative talents in Animation, Graphic Design, Post-production and Script Writing. The programme duration is 3 months and you must be aged 18-35.
This programme is about promoting and improving healthcare within communities. A prospective participant must have discipline in a health-related discipline. The programme duration is 2 years.
Participant in this programme will be deployed as a teacher assistant and help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. The programme is for 2 years, a participant will first undergo training before deployment.
NPower Tech Hardware
This programme will empower computer technicians in the ICT industry. The duration for this NPower Tech Hardware is 3 months.
NPower Tech Software
It will empower software developers into the ICT industry. The duration for Tech Software is also 3 months.
There you have it guys, everything you need to know about NPower Recruitment 2021: Application Form and Registration. Also, the available programs and what they stand for.