Who is Phyllis Fierro? If you want to know more about Phyllis Fierro, she is Ralph Macchio’s wife and here we get to talk about the top facts about her.
For those that aren’t aware, Ralph Macchio is an American producer and actor born in November 1961. Ralph is known for playing Daniel LaRusso in Karate Kid, Johnny Cade in The Outsiders, Archie Rodriguez in Ugly Betty, Eugene Martone in Crossroads, Bill Gambini in My Cousin Vinny, Jeremy Andretti in Eight Is Enough, and had a recurring role as Officer Haddix in The Deuce. Now let’s look at Ralph’s wife and facts about her.
Who is Phyllis Fierro, Ralph Macchio’s Wife?
Born on July 23 1960 in Calverton, New York City, Phyllis Fierro is an American-born Nurse practitioner and the daughter of Nicholas and Loretta Fierro. Phyllis has reported made a career for herself in the medical field. As an experienced nurse practitioner, she worked on the front lines during the global COVID-19 pandemic, which prompted her husband Ralph Macchio to call her a hero.
Top Facts about Phyllis Fierro
• Phyllis Fierro got married to Ralph Macchio in 1987. The couple has two children – Daniel Macchio (1996) and Julia Macchio (1992).
• She dated Ralph for 13 years before they got married in 1987 and have never divorced.
• Phyllis is passionate about medicine that she began practising immediately after she graduated from college in the 1980s.
• She met Ralph in high school when she was 16 years old and he was 15 years old. They have been sweethearts since then.
• Phyllis Fierro is a devout Christian that practises it religiously. According to people close to her, she barely misses weekly church service.
• Phyllis’s nursing practice is her only official source of income and she makes around $120,000 to $200,000 per annum. She has an estimated net worth of around $3 million.