Queen Nwokoye biography, Family and Husband
Want to learn more about the Nollywood Star, Queen Nwokoye Biography. Who is her husband? House, Cars and Net worth.
Queen Nwokoye is a Nigerian actress who has appeared in lots of Nollywood movies. She is a model, entrepreneur, philanthropist and television personality. She is a remarkable talent with a flair for getting involved in lots of investments. queen Nwokoye is best known for her leading role in the 2014 movie titled Chetanna
Queen Nwokoye Age and Biography
Queen Nwokoye was born on the 11th of August, 1982 to Mr. and Mrs. Nwokoye. She hails from Ihembosi, in Ekwusigo LGA in Anambra State. However, she spent her early years in Lagos.
Her parents are devout Catholics and in most movies, she speaks of how strict her parent was while growing up. The actress was born into a family of seven.
Queen Nwokoye did her primary and high school education at the Air Force Primary School and Queens Secondary School in Enugu. After this, she went on to study Sociology and Anthropology from Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka
At one point in life, Queen wanted to study Law but while studying Sociology at the University, she discovered her passion for acting. According to Queen Nwokoye, she had already turned to the Law career path before gaining the full support o her family to go into Acting.
Queen Nwokoye Career
Queen Nwokoye made her debut in 2004 with the movie, “Nna Men.” Soon producers began seeing her true talent, and before long she became a highly demanded actress. She has starred in over 250 Nollywood movies including Security Risk (2004), Save the Baby (2005), Chetanna (2014), His Majesty(2004) and Last Kobo (2006), My Girlfriend (2006) and many more.
Some recent movies she has also starred in include; One Ticket (2019), Domestic Crisis (2017), Blind Bartimus (2015), New Educated Housewife (2017), Agaracha (2016) and Ada Mbano (2014).
According to the Actress, her most difficult role was the movies Ada Mbano and Azure. This was because her role demanded to speak the Imo State dialect.
Queen Nwokoye Husband
Queen Nwokoye got married in 2011 to her husband Mr Oluchi Uzoma, who live in Johannesburg. He is a politician and businessman from Imo State. He is very successful and most recently has embraced politics under the APC Party.
The couple has managed to keep their marriage out of the media. They are currently blessed with three children of which the first two are twins.
Queen Nwokoye Awards
Queen Nwokoye has won lots of awards and nominations over the past years. Some of her awards include:
- Nominated for the Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 11th Africa Moview Academy Awards
- Award for the Best Actor Indigenous at the 2015 Zulu African Film Academy Awards.
- Award for the Face of Nollywood award at the 2016 City People Entertainment awards
- Won the Award for Best Scandal Free Actress at 2011 Best of Nollywood Awards
- 2015 Best Actress in the Leading Role at the Best of Nollywood Award
- Best Actress of the Year at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- Best Indigenous Female Actress at the 2015 ZAFAA African Film Academy Awards
- Best Lead Actress at 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards
- Nominated for 2012 Nollywood Movies Award for Best Actress in an Indigenous Movie
Queen Nwokoye Net worth
Queen Nwokoye is currently one of the wealthiest Nigerian actresses. Her estimated net worth is about N100 million.