Surebet247 is a retail and online sports betting company in Nigeria. They have been already for quite a while now and appeal to most bettors in the country. The company was founded in 2011 and are known for having one of the fastest payout on winning tickets/bet slip. They are registered and licensed under the National Lottery Regulatory Commission as ChessPlus International Limited. Surebet247 offers exciting promotions and competitive odds to their diverse customers. This article is about everything you need to know about Surebet247.
How to register on Surebet247 online
Do you want to start betting with Surebet247? What you need first is to open an account with them. To do this, simply follow the steps listed below;
- Go to https://www.surebet247.com
- Click on ‘Join Now’ or ‘Register’ at the top right corner.
- Fill in your personal information and necessary details.
- Confirm that you’re 18+ of age and have read and accepted their terms and conditions.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ and your account should be ready to go.
How to deposit on Surebet247
Now that you have a Surebet247 account, you need to fund it to start making bets.
To fund your Surebet247 account, simply follow these steps;
- Log in to your Surebet247 account
- Click on ‘Deposit’ on the top right corner, which should take you to their payment page.
- Select your preferred payment option such bank deposit, webpay, agent e.t.c
- Fill in the requested information and click on proceed.
- Confirm the transaction and if successful you should get the money into your account. Surebet247 assures that all deposits are credited instantly.
How to withdraw money from Surebet247
You’re only allowed to withdraw to your bank account which has the same name as the name on your Surebet247 account. And you can’t deposit funds and then decide to withdraw without wagering with the funds. You can only withdraw winnings from your bet.
- Go to your Surebet247 account
- Click on ‘Withdrawals’
- Select your bank account and fill out your bank details
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Note: The minimum amount you can withdraw on Surebet247 is N3,000 while the maximum amount is N500,000.
- Click on ‘Proceed’. Withdrawals on this platform usually take 48 hours excluding public holidays and weekends.
How to book a bet on Surebet247 mobile
- Go to https://www.surebet247.com/
- Don’t bother registering or logging into your account if you have one.
- Predict, select your desired games
- Add the game selections to the bet slip.
- Go to the bet slip section and enter your stake amount.
- Below your potential winnings, you’ll see a ‘Generate code’ green button. Click on it and immediately it will display something like this: “Your code is: 273FC”.
- Take the code to the nearest Surebet247 shop to make your bet.
Does SureBet247 have Accumulator bonus?
Yes, you get a bonus on your accumulator from Surebet247. Their maximum bonus is a whopping one million naira. But for you to be eligible for the accumulator bonus, your selection MUST have a minimum of 5 selections with odds of 1.2 or greater. Make sure to keep that in mind when making your selections.
How to Contact Surebet247 customer care support
You can reach to Surebet247 through any of the following channels;
Weekends: 08088491044, 09094527565
NB: Representatives are available from 7:30 to 20:00 (GMT+1).
Live Chat & Feedback form:
The live chat icon is at the bottom right side of this page. Scroll down for the feedback form.
Who is the owner of Surebet247?
Sherif Olaniyan and Olasupo Badmus are the co-founders of ChessPlus International Limited. The company owns Surebet247.