If you would like to pursue a Master of Business Administration, there are many opportunities you can take advantage of, and one of such is the University of Edinburgh Business School.
The school is offering Diversity Scholarships to students with good academic records from developed and developing countries in a bid to enhance inclusiveness and cultural diversity through the Online MBA program.
2024 Online MBA Diversity Scholarships
The aim of the University of Edinburgh Business School scholarships is to make getting an Online MBA affordable for students from all countries. Interested students can apply for this scholarship if they are eligible and meet the institution’s criteria.
In this guide, I will take you through everything you need to know about the 2024 Online MBA Diversity Scholarships, such as the criteria for application and how you can apply and increase your chances of being selected,
About the University of Edinburgh
Founded in 1583, the University of Edinburgh is one of the top 20 universities worldwide. Some key facts:
- Consistently ranked among the world’s best universities
- Over 35,000 students from 140 countries
- Powerful industry connections across sectors
About the Business School
Established in 1918, the Business School is highly regarded globally for business education and research.
- Triple accredited (AACSB/EQUIS/AMBA)
- Ranked among the top 30 business schools globally
- Online and on-campus degree programs
Why do you need to Apply for these Scholarships?
You will get Up to £10,000 Towards Your Online MBA
If you meet the criteria, the awarding institution, is offering up to £10,000 towards the tuition fees of students for the Online MBA program. This will surely go a long way in helping students who are financially handicapped.
Up to 10 Scholarships Available
The good thing about this opportunity from the University of Edinburgh Business School is that there are many Scholarships available for students. There are up to 10 scholarships in total. So, the choice is your which one to pick.
Who can Apply?
As I mentioned earlier, the Online MBA Diversity Scholarships are open to all qualified candidates from all walks of life who meet the eligibility criteria.
Criteria for Application.
Below are the criteria you must meet before the Online MBA Diversity Scholarships will be awarded to you:
- You must have sound and proven academic records.
- You must show readiness and ability to contribute to all aspects of the Online MBA
- You must prove that you have provided a supportive, inclusive environment, and/or built a culture of belonging by actively inviting contributions and participation of all people, for example in projects, group work, events, and so on.
- You must be able to prove how you will use the knowledge gained from the Online MBA programme and how this will make you an impactful leader.
How Do I Apply for the Scholarship?
You can Apply for the Online MBA Diversity Scholarships if you meet the eligibility criteria and if you have not been fully sponsored by an employer or a scholarship-awarding institution. You can apply for these scholarships by visiting the website.
Key Dates and Deadlines
If you are interested in applying, take note of these important dates:
- Scholarship Applications Open: Now Closed
- Online MBA Application Deadline: Rolling admissions
- Scholarship Decisions: 6-8 weeks after submitting a scholarship application
- Apply as early as possible for the best chance of securing one of these prestigious scholarships.
Can I apply before getting an MBA offer?
- No, you must have an unconditional or conditional offer before applying.
How many scholarships are offered?
- Up to 10 scholarships are awarded in total each year.
When are decisions made?
- Within 6-8 weeks after you submit the scholarship application.
Can the scholarship be deferred?
- No, the scholarship is only applicable to the intake you applied for.
Is there an application fee?
- No, there is no cost to apply for the scholarship.
How to Increase Your Chances
- Highlight Diversity Factors by emphasizing in your essays how you will enrich diversity and learning.
- Submit a Strong MBA Application. A compelling overall MBA application is key to being considered.
- Apply Early. Applying early once you receive your MBA offer improves your success chances.
- Demonstrate Financial Need. Explain if the scholarship will make the MBA accessible for you.