Are you looking for how to add your own sound or music to TikTok 2021? If yes, this tutorial post will provide you with all the necessary information you need. TikTok is a popular social media app and features a vast library of music that can be added to videos while editing them on the app.
But what if your preferred sound or music is not in their library? Well, that’s the essence of this post. Make sure the sound or music is already on your device. If you recorded music or sound in the studio, send it to your device. Make sure you’re not using music or sound with copyright infringement, it probably won’t work or you might end up not getting credit for it.
How to Add Your Own Sound or Music to TikTok 2021
• On your phone, open the TikTok app.
• Click on the “+” icon at the bottom of your screen to create a new video.
• Click on sounds that are located at the top of your screen.
• Now click on “My Sound” which is at the top left of your screen.
• Then select the music or sound you want to add from the list and click on the “check” button to add the song.
• Based on the music’ timing, you can click on the big red record button to start recording. You can opt to add some text or effects. Then publish the video.
There is also another way to add your music or sound to TikTok but it is through a third-party application known as VivaVideo. The app is available on both Google play store and Apple app store for Android and iOS users respectively. If you’re not a fan of that, you can stick with this above-mentioned method which works perfectly fine.