If you’re looking for a great way to watch your favorite shows and movies, Amazon Prime Video is a great option. With a subscription, you get access to a huge library of content that you can watch on your TV, computer, or mobile device. Ready to start watching? In this blog post, we will be showing you how to subscribe to Amazon Prime Video in Nigeria and other handy Information.
What Is Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of television shows, movies, and other video content. It is available in Nigeria and can be accessed through the Amazon Prime Video app or website.
To watch videos on Amazon Prime Video, you will need to have an Amazon Prime membership. You can sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to watch videos for 30 days. After the free trial ends, you will be charged NGN 2,300 per month unless you cancel your subscription.
To pay for your Amazon Prime Video subscription in Nigeria, you can use a physical or virtual debit card linked to your bank account. You will also need to have a valid Nigerian billing address. Once you have all of this information, you can start watching videos on Amazon Prime Video!
Features of Amazon Prime Video
Some of the features of Amazon Prime Video include:
- A vast library of TV shows, movies, and other videos: Amazon Prime Video has a huge library of movies, TV shows, and other videos for its users to choose from.
- High-quality video streaming: Amazon Prime Video offers high-quality video streaming to its users. This means that users can enjoy watching their favorite videos in HD quality.
- Offline viewing: Amazon Prime Video allows its users to download videos and watch them offline. This is especially useful when there is no internet connection available.
- Ad-free experience: One of the best features of Amazon Prime Video is that it does not have any ads. This means that users can enjoy their favorite videos without having to deal with any interruptions.
How to pay for Amazon Prime Video In Nigeria?
In order to pay for your Amazon Prime Video subscription in Nigeria, you will need to use a debit card that is registered to a Nigerian bank account. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Get an Internet-enabled laptop or phone
- Visit Primevideo.com
- Tap on “Start your 7-day free trial.” on the homepage
- Carefully fill in your payment info and tap on “Continue”
- Tap on “Subscribe Now.” and you can enjoy pure entertainment on primevideo.com or download the Prime Video application on your smartphone.
Are Nigerian Movies on Amazon Prime?
Yes, Nigerian movies are available on Amazon Prime. To find them, simply search for “Nigerian movies” in the Amazon Prime video catalog. There are currently over 100 Nigerian movies available to stream on Amazon Prime, including popular titles like “Half of a Yellow Sun”, “Wedding Party”, and “The Barber’s Wife”.
Whether you’re looking for a classic film or a recent release, you’re sure to find something to enjoy in the Amazon Prime Nigerian movie catalog. Some latest Nollywood movies on Amazon Prime Video include:
- Bad comments
- Gangs of Lagos
- Progressive tailors club
- Lagos landing
- King of thieves
Amazon Prime Video vs Netflix: Which Is Better?
Amazon Prime Video and Netflix are two of the most popular streaming services available today. Both offer a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and other content to subscribers. So, which is better?
Amazon Prime Video offers a larger selection of movies than Netflix, but the quality of its TV shows is not as good. Netflix has a better selection of TV shows, but its movie selection is not as strong. However, both services offer a good mix of content, so it really depends on what you’re looking for.
If you’re trying to decide between Amazon Prime Video and Netflix, the best way to make a decision is to try both services out for yourself. That way, you can see which one offers the type of content you’re interested in.
As you can see, paying for Amazon prime video in Nigeria is safe and simple all you need is a good Internet connection and you can be sure that your payment will go through without any problems.