How to check 9mobile Airtime and Bonus Balance on your Phone
Learn how to check 9mobile airtime and bonus balance on your phone. Since Etisalat rebranded to 9mobile, many of their customers find it difficult figuring out how to check their balances. The thing is 9mobile still retained all USSD codes of Etisalat and even introduce new features to their services.
Some people for some reason, just forget the code to check their balance, which is why articles like this are important. You even bookmark this article to your phone’s browser and visit it when you need to remember how to check your 9mobile balances. You can as well contact their customer care representative for all your enquires
How to check 9mobile Airtime Balance via USSD Code
The only available method of checking your 9mobile airtime is through USSD code. Below is how to check 9mobile airtime balance via USSD code;
- Dial *232# and send on your 9mobile SIM
- You’ll receive a pop-up message showing you your balance.
- Also, the details of your account balance will be sent as SMS to your inbox.
How to check 9mobile Bonus Balance
Below is how you can check your 9mobile bonus balance on your phone;
- Dial *200# on your 9mobile SIM
- It will show you a menu with options. Select the option that says bonus balance.
- After selecting the option, a pop-up message will appear showing you your bonus balance.
How to check 9mobile data balance
There are two ways of checking your 9mobile data balance; by USSD Code and by sending a short SMS. Below is how to check your 9mobile data balance via USSD code;
- Dial *228# on your 9mobile SIM
- Wait for a pop-up message which will display your data balance and expiration date.
- Then, you can also check your 9mobile data balance through SMS. Below is how to check your 9mobile data balance via SMS
- Send INFO to 228 as a text message
- You’ll then receive a message back from 228. Inside the message is your data balance and expiration date.
With this now, we hope you’ve learned how to check 9mobile airtime and bonus balance on your phone. Not only that, but we also included how to check your 9mobile data balance, which is also important to know.