If you are thinking about applying for an MBA at Nexford University, then you will need to read our guide about this institution, how you can apply to study any of their course online, the cost, and the payment methods.
Nexford University is an online institution headquartered at 1140 3rd St NE, Washington, D.C., USA, with a focus on providing affordable and flexible higher education programs. It offers a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, mainly in business-related fields, such as Business Administration, Finance, and Marketing. Nexford University’s unique selling points include its competency-based education model, which allows students to progress at their own pace and acquire skills and knowledge relevant to their chosen field. The university aims to make higher education accessible to a global audience, particularly to students who might not have easy access to traditional brick-and-mortar universities.
How to apply for NexFord MBA Programme Online
Before you begin your application process, it is important to know that every online MBA has a different application process, based on the university you intend to study your online MBA at.
You should also factor into consideration the cost implication, that said, ensure you do your research on which type of online MBA is best for you before you begin your application. If you are applying to Nexford, you will be required to first visit their page, create an account and select your online MBA program, you can begin your application here. Then proceed to provide a valid email address, this will be used to contact you about your application and enrollment.
Provide personal details
After selecting your program, your application will begin. First, there are a few essential details you will need to provide. You will need to enter your first name and middle name(s) exactly as they are stated on official documents, such as your passport, birth certificate, or driving license.
You should enter your last name(s) in the box exactly as they are stated on official documents, such as your passport, birth certificate, or driving license. Also, enter your phone number by selecting your country code from the drop-down list and entering your full mobile number. Year of birth* Please select your year of birth from the drop-down list.
Read Also: Top Construction Accident Lawyers in the US
Gender: Please select your gender from the dropdown list. Where did you first hear of Nexford Please select your answer from the drop-down list. This information will help us grow our global community even more. Where did you first hear of Nexford Please select your answer from the drop-down list. This information will help us grow our global community even more.
Details about Yourself
Then, click on “continue” to take you to the next stage. Here you will need to provide some details about you like:
- Country of residence: Please select the country you’re living in.
- City/State: Please enter the city/state you’re currently living in.
- Nationality: Please click on the field, enter your nationality, and then click on the name of the nationality to select it. Your nationality should be stated in your passport and should not be confused with your ethnic origin. If you have dual nationality, enter your first nationality as it is shown on your passport.
- Native Language: Please click on the field, enter your native (or most proficient) language, and then click on the name of the language to select it.
Click on Continue, to move to the next stage
Proof of Identity
- Enter your full legal name: Please enter your full legal name exactly as they are stated on official documents, such as your passport, birth certificate or driving license.
- Government-issued ID: You are to upload a clear, close-up photo of your government-issued ID.
- Photo of yourself: Please upload a clear passport-style photo of yourself. This should include your head and shoulders, with your face clearly visible. If you are accepted into Nexford University, this photo will be used in your student ID.
- The school you graduated from: Please enter the name of the school you graduated from most recently.
- Country of education: Please select the country where your school was based and then click on the name of the country to select it.
- Primary language of instruction: Please enter the language you were taught in then click on the language to select it.
- Highest education level: Please select the highest education level you achieved. Degree/Certificate name Please enter the name of the degree or certificate if you have one.
- Graduation year: Please enter the year you graduated.
If you’re applying for our MBA you will be asked to complete a Business Foundations Certificate (BUS5000) if you don’t have a prior degree in a business-related field. Our application process will inform you of this requirement once you’ve entered your education history. This will help set you up for success in our MBA program, which you can proceed to after completing the certificate
Upload Your Documents
Here you will need to provide your school documents such as your School diploma or grades transcript. You can scan or take photos of these documents. Also, ensure the documents are readable. If you have other supporting documents you’d like to submit, you can upload them here. This can include a personal statement or references.
If you’re applying for our Bachelor of Business Administration or Associate of Applied Science in Business degrees, you’ll need to upload your grades transcript, high school diploma, or equivalent. If you’re applying for an MBA, a copy of your undergraduate degree will be needed. You can only apply to the MBA if you already have a bachelor’s degree.
Here is where you will be required to test your English proficiency level. This can be through a personal statement, an article you have written, your CV, or previous employment at an English-speaking company.
You can also upload your English Proficiency certificate See what tests we accept, and check the minimum scores here. If you select this option, please upload a scan or photo of the certificate. English is essential at Nexford University, so it’s important that you’re proficient in written and verbal English. You may need to prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply
Next, ensure you read the terms and conditions and then go ahead to make payment for your application.
The application fee is USD$20. They accept all major credit and debit cards, including US and international Visa, Visa Debit, Delta, and MasterCard. Once this is done, then review and submit. Remember, while our application process is simple, our online MBA program is challenging. You will have to think critically, and dedicate at least 15 hours a week — and you’ll need patience and commitment to succeed in our Online MBA program.