There are many job openings in Canada’s growing manufacturing and hospitality industries. If you are ready to move to Canada, this might just be the perfect opportunity for you as these companies are ready to sponsor your VISA to Canada.
Jobs Opportunities in Canada
- Canada Free Work Visa in 2 Weeks – NO IELTS, LMIA & Job Offer
- Latest Cleaning Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
- 10 Best Scholarship Programs for International Students in Canada
- Latest Nursing Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship (Apply Now)
Below are top cleaning jobs and how to apply.
Cleaner at Cargojet Inc. Canada
- Jobs Role: Cleaner Jobs in Canada For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship
- Company: Cargojet Inc.
- Location: Mississauga, Canada
- Salary: CAD 15 – CAD 25 Per Hour
- Education: No degree certificate or diploma
- Experience: No Experience is required
- Language: English
Cleaner Jobs at Cargojet Inc. in Canada For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship. Are you a diligent and hardworking individual seeking employment opportunities in Canada? Look no further! Cargojet Inc., a leading cargo airline in Canada, is currently hiring Cleaners with Visa Sponsorship for our facilities across the country.
- Perform general cleaning tasks to maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors
- Dust and wipe surfaces
- Clean and disinfect washrooms
- Empty trash bins and dispose of waste properly
- Assist in maintaining inventory of cleaning supplies
- Follow safety guidelines and protocols while performing duties
- Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient cleaning operations
- Prior experience as a cleaner or janitor is preferred, but not mandatory
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks
- Good physical stamina to handle manual labor involved in cleaning activities
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines and work efficiently
- A valid work visa or eligibility for visa sponsorship in Canada is required for foreigners
- A positive attitude, reliability, and willingness to learn new skills
Visit here to apply:
About the Company
Cargojet Inc. believes in diversity and that every individual should have equal opportunities. Therefore, they welcome applications from foreigners who require visa sponsorship. They are committed to providing a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team and contribute to the success of a leading organization, apply now! Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Cleaner at Cushman & Wakefield
Job Description Summary
The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures.
Typical Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep, mop, and wash floors, and other surfaces (inside buildings).
- Use light and heavy (commercial type) floor (buffers) and shampoo machines including attachments.
- Vacuum rugs in offices and public areas. Spot clean daily and shampoo when directed to rugs.
- Clean and dust furniture, exhibit cases, pictures, chairs, door trim, light fixtures, and all other horizontal surfaces including periodic high dusting.
- Wash windowsills; glass in interior doors, partition, and specified windows.
- Wash glass and trim at entrance doors, interior/exterior- Wash/spot clean interior walls as appropriate daily.
- Clean bathrooms and restock paper supplies daily. Standard bathroom procedures are to damp wipe glass surfaces, empty waste baskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers, dust sills, clean tile walls, shelves, stall partitions, sweep/mop/scrub floors, etc.
- Monitors possible defects such as clogged urinals and lights out, and reports to supervisors.
- Collect building trash daily placing it in an approved container and place in a designated collection area for subsequent removal.
- Replace liners in waste baskets and trash containers per specs.
- Sweep or shovel snow from steps and walkways at building entrances and connecting walkways/sidewalks as directed.
- Performs periodic work: High dusting, leather, and wood surface, polishing, wall washing.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check, including criminal history.
- Basic cleaning responsibilities require no previous experience.
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
- Use a portable vacuum cleaner – backpack style.
- Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
How to Apply
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.