Online booking is fast becoming the preferred method of booking travel. With the online travel industry growing at a rate of 10% per year, it’s no wonder that people are flocking to book their trips online.
The ease of having all of your information in one place, at your fingertips, is unrivaled. You can quickly compare prices, select your flight and accommodation options, and even get a refund if something changes, and one online travel booking company that appears to be a favorite among many is TravelStart.
TravelStart is a travel portal that offers the best deals on flights, hotels, holiday packages, and rental cars. The website caters to both leisure and business travelers who are looking for affordable travel options.
The website has a wide range of products and services that can be searched by destination, title, or price. The website also features a search function that allows users to find relevant information on hotels and car rentals.
TravelStart offers exclusive discounts on hotels, flights, and travel packages to more than 500 destinations across the world. The website also offers competitive prices for airline tickets, hotel reservations, and car rentals.
TravelStart was founded in 1999 in Sweden by Stephan Ekbergh with a passion for travel. The business began as an online travel agency and quickly expanded into a full-service travel management company.
TravelStart is now one of the leading travel agencies in the world and has expanded to countries like Nigeria, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Namibia, Kenya, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, Tanzania, South Africa, Bahrain, Botswana, and United Arab Emirates. The company has also developed a reputation for outstanding customer service and support.
When you’re on a budget, it can be difficult to find affordable online flight bookings that is also nice. You may feel like you have to choose between the two, but that’s not the case with TravelStart. If you are new to TravelStart flight booking and you’re wondering how you can book cheap flights on the website, we are here to guide you.
In 2012, Travelstart was introduced to the Nigerian market. Since that time, it has been providing the country with services of the highest possible standard.
The company’s website is easy to navigate and offers a wide range of options for travelers to plan their next trip. There are detailed descriptions of each destination and an interactive map where users can zoom in and out to get more information about each location. All these features make it easy for users to find exactly what they’re looking for when planning a trip.
Travelstart Nigeria also offers a mobile app that makes booking easier than ever before. This app allows users to book flights and hotels directly from their phone or tablet device without having to go through any registration process first.
TravelStart Services in Nigeria
TravelStart is committed to providing excellent customer service with fast response times and competitive prices. Their team of friendly travel agents will guide you through the booking process, making sure that you get the best deals and the best service.
Their services include:
- Flight Booking: TravelStart offers a wide range of airlines at competitive prices. Their agents are available 24/7 to help you find the right flight for your needs.
- Hotel Booking: TravelStart provides hotels in over 500 cities around the world including luxury accommodation options such as Obudu Mountain Resort, Zenababs Half Moon Resort, Kamp Ikare Beach Resort, etc.
- Car Rentals: If you need to hire a car while you are traveling around Nigeria, then TravelStart has an extensive range of new cars available for rent at competitive rates. In fact, we offer more than just cars – we also have 4x4s, vans, and trucks available if you need something bigger or more robust than a standard vehicle. To make it easier for customers who are looking for car rentals in Nigeria, we have partnered with some of the best suppliers in the country who provide high-quality vehicles at affordable prices.
How to book cheap Flights on TravelStart
- Visit www.travelstart.com.ng on your computer or smartphone
- Tap on the menu bar and sign up if you are a new user. If you already account go ahead and log in.
- After logging in, tap on the menu bar and select “flights”
- Enter your departure location (e.g. Port Harcourt International Airport, Port Harcourt)
- Enter your Arrival Location
- Input the type of flight ticket that you are purchasing, specifying whether it is a one-way flight ticket, a return ticket, or a ticket for multiple locations.
- If you have chosen to purchase a round-trip ticket, you will be required to specify both your departure and arrival dates.
- Determine the total number of passengers for whom you will be making reservations (it’s one adult by default)
- From the drop-down menu under “more options,” select the airplane cabin that best suits your needs.
- After you have completed this step, the following step is to click the search button, and a list of flights that are currently available will be displayed for you to select from. There may be variations between the flights in terms of the price of the ticket, the airline, the departure time, and the number of stopovers.
- By clicking the “view” button, you can select the flights that catch your eye and discover more about them. When you have finished reviewing the information regarding the flight that appears after clicking on the “view” button, you can then proceed by clicking on the “Continue” button.
- Input your information and then click continue.
- The next page that will be shown to you is the payment page. This is the page where you will make the payment for the flight that you have selected.
- After you have finished making a payment, all that is left to do is click the “book now” button, and that’s all.
Hopefully, the information we have provided in this article will help you to better understand TravelStart Flight Booking. If you have any questions about TravelStart Flight Booking, please contact us or leave a comment below! We’d love to hear from you.